Concerning the payment of Bills of Exchange in Clive's name following the buy-out of the French East India Company by the king.
Extract of a letter to Messrs Gosling and Clive from Sir John Lambert dated 9 April 1770.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/59/4 f.20
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x0002fd
- Dates of Creation[Apr 1770]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)