The vendor is 'The Honourable Mr Clive, which may refer to Clive's younger son, Robert. Two copies, one part printed.
Copy of a form addressed to Lord Amhurst requesting permission for the sale of a Captain's commission.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/4/2 ff.3-4
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x0000ea
- Dates of Creation6 Jun 1794
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)