These consist mainly of minutes of meetings (described as "proceedings"), copies of business letters sent by the attorneys and accounts. Both the format of the folios and the existence of numbered section dividers suggest that both the minutes-series and copyletters-series were originally bound in discrete volumes, hence their arrangement below. In the intervening period the pages and sections have become divided, to the extent that although section dividers have been found with relevant folios it is unclear if these are the original sections so defined.
Copies of papers recording the work of Clive's attorneys in England.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/5/1
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x00006b
- Dates of Creation8 Jun 1764-13 Feb 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 123 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)