Transcript by Shaw of the original manuscript minutes of the Fourth London Classis, 1646-1659.
Transcript: Minutes of the Fourth London Classis 1646-1659
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 441
- Dates of Creationn.d. [late 19th century]
- Physical Description330 x 203 mm. 1 volume (161 folios);
Scope and Content
Location of Originals
The original manuscript is in Dr Williams's Library, London, the research library of English Protestant Nonconformity: see http://www.dwlib.co.uk/dwlib/.
See Charles E. Surman (ed.), The register-booke of the fourth classis in the province of London, 1646-59 : Transcribed from the original ms. in possession of the trustees of Dr. Williams' Library, London, Publications of the Harleian Society, vols 82 and 83 (London, 1953).