Including a transcript of part of Lansdowne MS 870 (Heraldical Collections) and notes on the contents of other manuscripts then in the British Museum (now the British Library).
Notes for The Knights of England
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 465
- Dates of Creationn.d. [early 20th century]
- Physical Description254 x 203 mm. 2 bundles (30 folios);
Scope and Content
Location of Originals
The British Library, Manuscript Collections, holds the original manuscript (ref.: GB 0058 Lansdowne MS 870 ).