Issued by the Bishop of Exeter instituting George Grey as curate or minister of the perpetual curacy of the church of Holy Trinity at Salterton in the parish of Woodbury co. Devon, nominated by Rev John Thornycroft of Thornycroft Hall co. Ches and Charlotte Blanche his wife.
Letters of Institution
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR4/7/2/1/19
- Dates of Creation23 Sep 1863
- Physical DescriptionMedium: parchment.
Scope and Content
This piece was found with EGR4/7/2/1/11 & EGR4/7/2/1/13 in an envelope addressed "Rev George Grey | Woodbury Salterton" and annotated "23 September 1863 | License | to W.S.".