Certificate that George Grey of Torquay, Devon, has been appointed a commissioner to take oaths in Devon, Cornwall, Hampshire and Somerset and the towns and cities of Exeter, Bristol, Southampton and Poole, concerning cases in the Court of Common Pleas.
Licence as Commissioner for Affidavits
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGR4/7/2/1/7
- Dates of Creation26 Nov 1844
- Physical DescriptionMedium: parchment.