Volume of the Lincoln College Record. Cover image shows a gargoyle on the roof. Contents page shows Lincoln College Crest. Editor Peter McCullough (with photograph of author) thanks readers for their submissions. Rector Henry Woudhuysen (with photograph of author) mentions Laurence Brockliss' book on he history of Oxford University and the EU Referendum.
- a number of scenic photographs of College, including: a student looking at books in the Library; Perri Gauci and Susan Brigden in an office; Çiğdem İşsever teaching; students talking in the Grove; a student in Hall; men's rowing team on the river; a student studying in the Library; students in Deep Hall; the door into the Grove; students in the Grove; Old Members in white tie on the lawn in Front Quad at Gaudy; students in Hall; students being served in the kitchens; a bookcase in the Library;
- full list of the Fellowship and photograph of the SCR;
- list of undergraduate and graduate freshers;
- Matriculation photograph 2015;
- undergraduate and graduate examination results, scholarships and exhibitions, special awards and prizes, JCR and MCR Officers, and sports captains;
- a full list of staff;
- an honour list of donors, with a separate list of Murray Society donors (with portrait of Keith Murray);
- a list of alumni representatives on College committees and regional alumni groups.
- on activities of the SCR, including fellows' research and teaching news (with photographs of Tim Knowles, Alex Spain, Susan Brigden, Sam Brewitt-Taylor, Adam Grieve, Çiğdem İşsever, and Alexei Parakhonyak);
- from Senior Tutor Louise Durning (with photograph of author) on undergraduate and graduate activities, mentioning that all student rooms are now ensuite;
- from Schools Liaison Officer Claire Hogben (with photograph of author) on access and outreach project, including a list of schools worked with;
- from new Bursar Alex Spain (with photograph of author), outlining the College's investment portfolio and buildings work;
- from Librarian Fiona Piddock (with photograph of author), discussing ongoing work on the Senior Library by Sarah Cusk (who is now a permanent member of staff);
- from Archivist Lindsay McCormack (with photograph of author), with images of accessioned documents on the 'new' Rector's lodgings;
- from Chaplain Melanie Marshall (with photograph of author), mentioning her work as welfare officer;
- from Domestic Operations Manager Michele McCartney (with photograph of author), mentioning the use of College library for filming;
- from Director of Development Susan Harrison (with photograph of author), mentioning the creation of the new Chapter Leaders scheme;
- from Governing Body Alumni Representative Richard Hardie, reflecting on how College life has changed since his time as an undergraduate;
- from Finance Commitee alumni members Hugh Sloane and Christopher FitzGerald, with a breakdown of College's assets and liabilities.