Manuscript letter informing Rigby that he wishes to join the Co-operative League but does not approve of the name of the organisation due to its connotations with small stores. He belives that the name should be changed to The Sociological Society. Bromiley lists the types of works and books he expects to find at the organisation's premises.
Letter from Arthur Bromiley to James Rigby
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-rig/rig/2/4/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 RIG/2/4/1
- Dates of Creation16 Feb 1852
- Physical Description5 pages