Harry Platt's visitors book, containing signatures and addresses of those who had visited Platt between 1939 and 1981. The volume was probably kept either at Platt's consulting rooms at Lorne Street or at his home. The book contains signatures of surgeons from around the world, including the surgeons from the American Hospital in Britain during the second world war, guests of the British Orthopaedic Association meeting in 1947 and the visit of American and Canadian Orthopaedic Surgeons in 1949, and travelling fellows from the 1970s and 1980s.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/3/3/2
- Former ReferenceGB 133 M.4
- Dates of Creation1939-1981
- Physical Description1 volume.