Volume titled 'Visitors to S.1. Unit, Manchester Royal Infirmary', listing visitors to the S.1. Unit at MRI from February 1937 to May 1945 (mostly 1937-1938), giving date, name, address and remarks (many visitors came to see the fracture clinic, represented by the symbol '#'). Inserted in the front of the volume are loose manuscript notes about the history of the orthopaedic department and staff at various hospitals who worked with Platt, referred to as his 'alumni'. Visitors include Frank E. Stinchfield, Arthur Morley and Sir James Macfarlane.
Visitors book: MRI
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/3/3/1
- Former ReferenceGB 133 M.3.2
- Dates of Creation1937-1945
- Physical Description1 volume, 7 loose sheets.