Projects include the Bath Assembly Rooms (23 items, dated 1938-23 March 1962); the Billy Rose National Theatre, New York (7 items, dated 17 July 1958-10 September 1959); Le Comte Ory (5 items, not dated); The Dark is Light Enough (2 items, one dated 6 April 1964 and the other not dated); The Private life of Don Juan (8 items, not dated); House of Flowers (36 items in 2 folders, dated 30 September 1954-22 April 1955); The Magic Flute (1 item, not dated); Le Nozze di Figaro (3 items, not dated); A Midsummer Night's Dream (1 item, not dated); and Der Rosenkavalier(4 items, one dated 8 April 1959 and the others not dated).
Correspondence, notes and other papers relating to specific theatre, film and architecture projects
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-71thm/321/thm/321/61/2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/321/61/2
- Dates of Creationca. 1934-1964 Apr 6
- Physical Description11 folders, 90 items