This series contains material used by Oliver Messel as an art historical reference source and/or inspiration for his theatre and film designs. The series includes engravings from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries depicting architectural, fine art, theatrical and botanical subjects and printed reproductions of Greek vase decoration, Renaissance and Baroque architecture, painting and decorative arts.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/321/59
- Dates of Creationca. 1700-1965 Jan 13
- Physical Description5 files