Unsigned copies of minutes have contemporary comments at their head, such as 'Confirmed without correction', or, 'Corrected Awaiting signature'. It would appear that minutes were not, at this period, usually signed at the next meeting, and from the comments, it would appear that all copies were intended to be signed copies - only some were never signed.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-2nse/2nse/a
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 2NSE/A
- Dates of Creation1919-1931
- Physical Description13 folders
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is available for research. Readers are advised to contact The Women's Library in advance of their first visit.