Correspondence with Jacintha Buddicom, childhood friend of George Orwell, mostly about her memories of him, and her own writing about this in “Eric and Us”, 1972-1980 (17); and Kathryn Sheffield about copyright permissions for using material from “Eric and Us” 1978-1979, (6). Including notes on talks with Jacintha Buddicom, 1971.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1832 CRCK6/1/6
- Dates of Creation1971-1980
- Physical Description0.2 file