General correspondence relating to the broadcast, comprised of letters to Sixsmith from various individuals and some copies of Sixsmith's replies. Includes: letters from a BBC representative relating to arrangements for the broadcast; correspondence relating to Sixsmith's research for the talk; and correspondence with individuals prompted to write to Sixsmith after hearing the broadcast.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng 1330/1/3
- Dates of Creation21 Nov 1932-12 Apr 1933
- Physical Description4 items; 24 pieces.
Scope and Content
All letters consist of one sheet only unless stated otherwise.