1. PETTY CASH VOUCHER (composite). [Blank]
2. [PURCHASE OR MAINTENANCE] LIST for Mr Jones; lists six points including new manhole cover for valve by culture house (1) and weighing machine (6).
3. SHOPPING LIST of items required from Wilsons [E Boose], Llandudno and Barretts. Includes arithmetic at the bottom of the note.
4. COMPARISON of mussel totals for 1954-1955 with the quantities for 23 September 1952-1953 and 23 September 1953-1954. [Arithmetic jottings on dorse]
5. ARITHMETIC JOTTINGS.
6. LIST OF JOBS to be done, e.g. construction of lobster experimental tank and report of state of the sea wall by tanks main drain. Includes status of each job (in progress, completed, etc.) [Eleven jobs in total, most ticked off. Calculations on dorse].
7. RECEIPTED INVOICE: P Gwynne Davies, ironmonger, Old Colwyn, for the sum of 5s.
8. NOTE: cash in hand, £4.4s.5d.
9. INVOICE: P Gwynne Davies, ironmonger, Old Colwyn, for the sum of £1.15s.2d.
10. PETTY CASH VOUCHER: statement of sums paid by Morris Jones for mussel tanks, Conwy [unsigned].
11. LETTERHEAD: Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries & Food [blank].