A Briton urges them to "declare war against those Democratic Tyrants who would enslave the freedom of your glorious constitution".
Broadside: To Two hundred and twenty-eight virtuous and loyal Inn-keepers and Publicans in General, of the Towns of Manchester and Salford.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Crossley/4/2/16
- Former ReferenceGB 418 A.7.37 (99)
- Dates of CreationSep 1792