Miscellaneous material, mostly comprising printed handouts issued to students containing instructions for practical lessons.
The material consists of:
- /1 Notes for dissection of rana, paramecium, hydra. obelia, lumbricus atsacus, periplaneta, amphioxus, scyllium, liver flukes.
- /2-3 Notes for dissection of sheep's heart. Two copies.
- /4Notes for dissection of sepia officinalis. (poor condition).
- /5 Notes for the dissection of Holothuroidea (Sea Cucumbers) (poor condition).
- /6 Manuscript notes for dissection of Malacostiaca and Cumacca.
- /7 Notes for a dissection of Polyzoa.
- /8 Notes for a dissection of Chilopoda and Diploda, 26 November 1926.
- /9 Notes for a dissection of Anondonta cygnea, 14 January 1927.
- /10 Notes for a dissection of Buccinum.
- /11 Notes re. entomology practical (apparently incomplete).
- /12 Note re. classification of insects.
- /13 Note re anatomy of insecta.