Includes reference to loans from Arabic, Kanuri, Bantu, Fulani, Nupe, Yoruba; word structure and phonology, semantic shift, morphology and inflexion; copious examples. Tones/vowel length marked.
English loanwords in Hausa.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 50/13/01/01
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish Hausa
- Physical Description16pp. typescript.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access