This file contains the following:
- Small sketchbook filled with pencil and watercolour sketches and reproductions of classical works of art including Caravaggio's The Supper at Emmaus and works by Murillo and Rembrandt. Inside cover inscription reads London June, July, August 1843.
- Sketchbook labelled Villa Botti containing pencil and watercolour sketches, dated 1877-1878.
- Small sketchbook featuring pencil and watercolour sketches, many of theatrical and musical performers. Also featured is a poem written by Taylor's father. Some sketches are titled and dated, with dates raging from 1880 to 1893.
- Small notebook filled with sketches from visits to the Italian cities Padua and Trieste, floor plans and various lists including one titled Dramatic subjects suggestions. Undated.
- Small sketchbook featuring pencil and watercolour sketches, mainly of women and dogs, undated.