Bundle of correspondence relating to applications of surgical societies for membership of the IFSC. There were various requirements for membership, such as appropriate aims and objectives and a membership which represented the majority of surgeons in the country. Countries represented in this file are Lebanon, Russia, Cyprus, Yugoslavia and Hungary.
Bundle: Membership correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/9/2/2/6
- Dates of Creation1959-1973
- Physical Description4 pieces.