Typescript verse, with the author's annotations and revisions. Young Women is a work in three parts, as follows: I, 'Like a Spring Day' (see JDJ/1/1/3/12 and JDJ/1/1/3/21 ); II, 'The Scale of Things'; III, 'Ice and the Orchard' (see JDJ/1/1/3/23 , JDJ/1/1/3/24 and JDJ/1/1/3/27 ).
Contents of part two, as follows:
- I, 'Verses to His Wife: In Vienna';
- II, 'The Dark Comes Down';
- III, 'March Days at Geneva';
- IV, 'Look Out on The Darkness';
- V, 'Verses to His Wife: The Park';
- VI, 'On Accepting Limitations';
- VII, 'A History';
- VIII, 'Verses to His Wife: Scent of Hyacinth'; 'Cobea on the House Wall'.