V&A Wedgwood Collection
- Advice on accessing these materials
- +44 (0)1782 282986
- Barlaston, Stoke-on-Trent, ST12 9ER, England, UK
- Opening Hours
- The archive is currently closed to the public due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Access Information
- By appointment only (the archive is currently closed to the public due to the Covid-19 pandemic).
- Photographs Allowed
- Archival and Other Holdings
The V&A Wedgwood Collection is one of the most important industrial collections in the world and a unique record of over 260 years of British ceramic production. Owned by the V&A following a successful fundraising campaign spearheaded by Art Fund, it is on display at Barlaston, Stoke-on-Trent, where an imaginative public programme celebrates the diversity, creativity and depth of the collection, within its local context of North Staffordshire, known as The Potteries.