King's College London Archives
- +44 (0)20 7848 2015
- Library Services, King's College London, S3.02 Strand Building, Strand, London, WC2R 2LS, England, United Kingdom
- Opening Hours
- Monday–Friday: 09.30-17.30The Archives are closed on public holidays and over the Christmas and New Year period. We also close for one week’s stocktaking in early September. Occasionally, the Archives Reading Room is closed for visits and seminars.
- Access Information
- All external users must present two forms of identification, one photographic and one proof of address, on their first visit and fill in a Reader Registration form.To help you make the most of your visit, please contact us to make an appointment at least one working day in advance, either by telephone, email, or in writing. By consulting our online Archives catalogues before your visit and giving us full details of the material you would like to see, we can have it ready for you on arrival.
- Facilities for Disabled Persons
- The reading room is wheelchair accessible and there is lift access to the floor on which the Reading Room is situated. A Topaz XL document magnifier is available for visually impaired readers. The use of tape recorders for taking notes may be permitted at the discretion of the staff and with the agreement of other readers present. Accessible toilets are available on the ground and third floors of the Strand building.