Queen Square Library Archive and Museum, University College London
- +44 (0)20 3448 4709
- UCL Institute of Neurology & The National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery (UCLH), 1st Floor, 23 Queen Square, London, WC1N 3BG, England, United Kingdom
- Opening Hours
- Monday-Friday: 09.00-19.00Please note that access to the building is restricted after 18.00; please arrive before 18.00 for guaranteed entry.
- Access Information
- The collections are open to researchers, students and members of the public by prior appointment during library opening hours.
- Facilities for Disabled Persons
- Access to the library space is via a short flight of stairs to the ground floor and then stairs or a lift to the 1st floor. A wheelchair lift is available to reach the ground floor but please contact us in advance to arrange for an operator to be available. Library staff are happy to help with arranging access to library materials; please contact the library