- Advice on accessing these materials
- +44 (0)20 7658 6531
- 1 London Wall Place, London EC2Y 5AU, England, United Kingdom
- Opening Hours
- By appointment only
- Access Information
- Bona fide researchers are welcome to use the archives although all access is subject to the discretion of the archivist and some records are subject to closure periods.
- Facilities for Disabled Persons
- Accessible for wheelchair users.
- Archival and Other Holdings
The Schroder Archive manages the historical records of Schroders plc and its principle constituent and associated entities:
J. Henry Schröder & Co. (1818-1962)
Helbert, Wagg & Co. (1848-1962)
J. Henry Schroder Banking Corporation (1923-1985)
J. Henry Schroder Wagg & Co. Ltd (1962–2000)