Several publications of scores by Haydn, Mozart and Beethoven bound together, separated into parts.
The publications are:
- "No [1-12] of Haydn's Great Symphonies Composed for Mr Salomon's Concerts..."
- "Three Grand Symphonies Composed by Joseph Haydn ... 5th [and 6th] set[s]"
- Dr Haydn's Symphonies arranged as Quintettos ... by Dr Hague, Professor of Music in the University of Cambridge
- Nos [1-6] of Grand symphonies Composed by W.A. Mozart selected and adapted ... by J.B. Cimador"
- Nos 1,2,3 Grand Symphonies by L.V. Beethoven adapted ... by G. Masi"
- Nos 4,5,6 Grand Symphonies by Luigi van Beethoven ... dedicated by permission to his R.H. the Duke of Cambridge by W.Watts"
The parts are:
- 1st Violin
- 2nd Violin
The Piano part lacks the Mozart and Beethoven pieces completely, and has the inscription 'Geo. Thompson'.