From Peter Warburton. Regarding the mediety of Lymm cum Warburton; a lease concerning Richard Pickering and tillage. He refers to dissatisfaction with a Mr Costar, who has has fallen out with a cheesemonger called Barnevelt, who deposits cheese in his warehouse at Frodsham Bridge; he asks if he can find out the cause of the quarrel and bring about his return. His son was disappointed about not being able to visit London with his cousins; he hopes that he can visit his son to see how he fares and dissuade him from thoughts of being innoculated against the smallpox. Comments about the state of his silver knives and the ordering hats from Broady.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 ARL/33/24
- Dates of Creation14 Apr 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 sheet. Medium: paper.