Microfilms of records of the German Army, 1922-45, consisting of records of HQ, German Armed Forces High Command 'Oberkommando der Wehrmacht/OKW'.
Microfilms of Records of the German Army, 1922-45
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Film 1965-84
- Dates of Creation20th century (copies of originals dating from 1922-1945)
- Language of MaterialGerman.
- Physical Description20 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
These microfilms form part of a collection of captured German army records microfilmed under the direction of the American Historical Association Committee for the Study of War Documents.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.