- MS 1076/2/1-6;D Letters (6) to A.G.E. Jones, 1967 to 1969 [Regarding matters of common interest] holograph and typescript
- MS 671/13;D Letters (2) to Reginald Pound, 9 and 27 August 1965 [Information about survivors of Scott's expeditions and about papers related to the expeditions] typed
- MS 630;D Letter to Ann Savours, 8 January 1961 [From Cape Royds, Ross Island, Antarctica, describes the progress of the New Zealand Huts Restoration Project, including the clearing of Scott's hut at Cape Evans and Shackleton's at Cape Royds, also a visit of Sir Charles Wright] autograph
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Leslie Quartermain/Antarctica
- Dates of Creation1961-1969
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionCirca 9 letters
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence relates to polar explorers of the heroic age in Antarctica and to the restoration of huts on the continent.
Further accessions possible.