Inventories in HLP's hand, taken by her in the 1780s of household goods at the Casa Fedele, Gabriel Piozzi's house in Milan, and at the house in Hanover Square. The volume contains:
- (i) Inventory of the China belonging to Mr Piozzi taken at the Casa Fedele, 15 November 1784 by H.L.P.;
- (ii) a similar inventory of plate, 17 November 1784;
- (iii) Inventory of the other Plate Chest brought from England to Mr Piozzi, Casa Fedele, Milan, 16 March 1785;
- (iv) Inventory of Linnen taken at the Casa Fedele, Milan 15, March 1785;
- (v) Inventory taken 13 August 1786;
- (vi) Things left in Casa Fedele, September 20 1786;
- (vii) other inventories for the house in Hanover Square for 9 April 1787 and 11 May 1788.
Folios 12, 18, 19, 24-35 are blank.