G. K. CHESTERTON PAPERS. VOL. CXXV (ff. 60). A collection of drawings including political cartoons, three of which were published in The Speaker, election suppl. no. 3 (Oct. 1900), p. 1 and in G. K.'s Weekly, vol. 20, no. 500 (11 Oct. 1934), f. 91, vol. 20, no. 509 (13 Dec. 1934), p. 233 (ff. 1-14v); five drawings for H. B. [i.e. Hilaire Belloc], The Great Inquiry (), with proof sheets of the illustrations and proofs of pp. 33-66 of the work (ff. 20-49v); four drawings for Hilaire Belloc, Emmanuel Burden (1904) (ff. 50-53); three draft drawings for E. Clerihew, i.e. Edward Clerihew Bentley, Biography for Beginners (1905) (ff. 54-56); three drawings prepared for, but not published in Hilaire Belloc, Mr Clutterbuck's Election (1908) (ff. 57-59); a drawing for 'Eccles of Beccles', by Wilfrid Ward, in The British Review, vol. 7, no. 2 - vol. 8, no. 1 (Aug. - Oct. 1914) (f. 60). [1903-1934].
- ff. 20-49v Joseph Hilaire Pierre Belloc, author: Drawings by G. K. Chesterton for Belloc's 'The Great enquiry': : Partly printed: Partly autogr.
- ff. 50-53 Joseph Hilaire Pierre Belloc, author: Drawings by G. K. Chesterton for Belloc's novel 'Emmanuel Burden': : Autogr.
- ff. 54-56 Edmund Clerihew Bentley, author: Drawings by G. K. Chesterton for Bentley's verses 'Biography for beginners': : Autogr.
- ff. 57-59 Joseph Hilaire Pierre Belloc, author: Drawings by G. K. Chesterton prepared for, but not used in, Belloc's novel 'Mr Clutterbuck's election': : Autogr.
- f. 60 Wilfrid Philip Ward, biographer: Drawing by G. K. Chesterton for Ward's story 'Eccles of Beccles': : Autogr.