Dorothy Edith Collins, secretary to G K Chesterton: Amendments and corrections to articles, etc., by G. K. Chesterton, prepared for publication by Dorothy Edith Collins: [1923-1975]: Autogr.
A, B, 73297 A, B. G. K. CHESTERTON PAPERS. VOL. CXI A, B, CXII A, B. Articles submitted to The Illustrated London News; 1926-1936. Typewritten copies, with manuscript headings and alterations, usually by Dorothy Collins, but some autograph. Some articles are incomplete, and some have been used as printer's copy for published compilations of articles and will be found with the printer's copy for those works. Cuttings forming a complete set of the published articles, with a manuscript index are at Add. 73378, 73447-73451. Add. 73296 A, f. 173v, 73296 B, ff. 60v, 61v, and 147v, 148v bear letters from Dorothy Collins to W. P. Watt of Messrs A. P. Watt and Son of 1952, Basil Oldershaw of 1953, and Arthur A. Stewart of 1952, respectively.Two volumes in four parts; ff. i+258, 223, 233, 266.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms73186-73484/addms73296-73297
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 73296-73297
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000049.0x00029f
- Dates of Creation1926-1936
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)