Dorothy Edith Collins, secretary to G K Chesterton: Amendments and corrections to articles, etc., by G. K. Chesterton, prepared for publication by Dorothy Edith Collins: [1923-1975]: Autogr.
G. K. CHESTERTON PAPERS. VOL. LXXXII A, B. Papers for As I Was Saying, published London: Methuen, 1936 (Sullivan, no. 100); 1933-1936. Partly printed, partly typewritten copy.Two parts.
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 73267 A-B
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000049.0x000297
- Dates of Creation1933-1936
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 items
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)