G. K. CHESTERTON PAPERS. VOL. CCXXVII. 'Album no. 26'; 1953-1958. Includes reviews of Lunacy and Letters, A Handful of Authors, and The Glass Walking Stick. Includes letters from J. A. Waite (ff. 18, 34), Sir Arthur Bryant (f. 32) and D. B. Wyndham Lewis to Dorothy Collins (f. 33).
ff. v+48. 228 x 175mm.
Dorothy Edith Collins, secretary to G K Chesterton: Frances Alice Chesterton, née Blogg; wife of G K Chesterton: Scrapbooks of cuttings rel. to G. K. Chesterton compiled by Frances Alice Chesterton and continued by Dorothy Edith Collins: 1922-1982.
- ff. 18, 34 J. Alan Waite, of Methuen and Co. Ltd: Letters to D. E. Collins from J. Alan Waite: 1955: Typewritten. Signed.
- ff. 18, 34 J. Alan White, of Methuen and Co: Correspondence of D. E. Collins with J. A. White of Methuen and Co: 1948-1958: Partly signed, partly typewritten copies.
- ff. 18, 34 Methuen and Co; publishers: Correspondence of D. E. Collins with J. A. White of Methuen and Co.: 1948-1958: Partly signed, partly typewritten copies.
- f. 32 Sir Arthur Bryant, historian: Dorothy Edith Collins, secretary to G K Chesterton: Correspondence of Sir Arthur Bryant with Dorothy Edith Collins: 1937-1955: Partly typewritten copy, partly signed.
- f. 33 Dominic Bevan Wyndham Lewis, alias 'Timothy Shy': Correspondence with D. E. Collins of Dominic Bevan Wyndham Lewis: 1942-1956: Partly signed, partly typewritten copies.