G. K. CHESTERTON PAPERS. VOL. IV (ff. 127). Correspondence of Chesterton with Maurice Baring, including some letters to Frances Chesterton and Dorothy Collins; 1908-1942. Partly signed, the letters from Chesterton being typewritten copies of originals retained by Baring. Some letters are annotated by Dorothy Collins. Some letters published in Ward, Gilbert Keith Chesterton, pp. 375-377, 380-381, 384-385, 388-389, 397, 404-406, M. Ffinch, G. K. Chesterton (1986), p. 326, D. Barker, G. K. Chesterton (1973), pp. 231, 261-262, 271, 286 and in The Tablet, vol. 202, no. 5927 (26 Dec. 1953), pp. 622-623. Includes poems by Baring, 1916, 1926 (ff. 25, 64-66).
- ff. 1-119 Hon Maurice Baring, writer: Correspondence with G. K. Chesterton: 1908-1936: Partly typewritten, partly signed.
- ff. 25, 64-66 Hon Maurice Baring, writer: Poetry ENGLISH: Poems by Hon. Maurice Baring: 1916, 1926: Typewritten.
- ff. 83-126 passim Hon Maurice Baring, writer: Frances Alice Chesterton, née Blogg; wife of G K Chesterton: Letters to Frances Alice Chesterton from Hon. Maurice Baring: 1931-1936: Partly typewritten, partly signed.
- ff. 86, 101, 127 Hon Maurice Baring, writer: Dorothy Edith Collins, secretary to G K Chesterton: Correspondence of Hon. Maurice Baring with Dorothy Edith Collins: 1932-1942.
- ff. 93-96 Hon Maurice Baring, writer: Conrad George Edward Russell, of Mells, county Somerset: Letters to Hon. Maurice Baring from Conrad George Edward Russell: 1932.
- f. 125 Hon Maurice Baring, writer: Monsignor Charles William Smith, parish priest of Beaconsfield: Letter to Monsignor Charles William Smith from Hon. Maurice Baring: 1936: Typewritten.