G. K. CHESTERTON PAPERS. VOL. CCXCVII B (ff. 170). Letters and slips accompanying donations to the appeal from Nov. 1936 to Feb. 1939; 1936-1939.
Monsignor Charles William Smith, parish priest of Beaconsfield: Correspondence rel. to Gilbert Chesterton Memorial Fund of Monsignor Charles William Smith: 1936-1938.
- ff. 6-7 Sir Joseph Andrew Chisholm, Chief Justice of Nova Scotia: Letters to C. W. Smith from Sir Joseph Andrew Chisholm: 1936: Partly signed, partly printed.
- f. 8 Margaret Halford, of Beaconsfield: Letter to C. W. Smith from Margaret Halford: 1936.
- ff. 12-13 Monsignor Charles William Smith, parish priest of Beaconsfield: Sir James Matthew Barrie, Baronet; author: Letters to Monsignor Charles William Smith on behalf of Sir James Matthew Barrie: 1936.
- f. 16 Hugh Alexander Law, MP: Donation slip for Gilbert Chesterton Memorial Fund: : Signed.
- f. 20 William Henry O'Connell, Cardinal; RC Archbishop of Boston: Letter to C. W. Smith from William Henry O'Connell: 1936: Signed.
- f. 26 Lady Blanche Francia Mifsud, wife of Sir U P Mifsud: Donation slip for Gilbert Chesterton Memorial Fund: 1936: Signed.
- f. 28 Joseph E. Nuttgens, worker in stained glass: Letter to C. W. Smith from Joseph E. Nuttgens: 1936.
- f. 55 Halliday Gibson Sutherland, MD: Telegram and letters to F. A. Chesterton from Halliday Gibson Sutherland: 1936-1937.
- f. 72 John Francis Quinn, SJ, of New York: Letter to C. W. Smith from John Francis Quinn: 1937: Signed.
- f. 74 Hugh MacSherry, RC Bishop of Port Elizabeth: Letter to C. W. Smith from Hugh MacSherry: 1937.
- f. 83 Ethel Anne Priscilla Grenfell, née Fane; wife of William, Baron Desborough: Letters to F. A. Chesterton from Ethel Anne Priscilla Grenfell: 1936-1937: Partly signed.
- f. 88 Robert North Green-Armytage: Letter to C. W. Smith from Robert North Green-Armytage: 1937.
- ff. 109, 132, 135 Joseph Peter De Fonseka, of Ceylon: Letters to C. W. Smith from Joseph Peter De Fonseka: 1936-1938.
- ff. 128-129v, 152 Mary E. Lorkin, Hon. Secretary, the Chesterton Club: Chesterton Club; America: Letters to C. W. Smith from Mary E. Lorkin on behalf of Chesterton Club (of America): 1937-1938: Signed.
- f. 159 Edward Agar Horatio Nelson, 5th Earl Nelson: Letter to C. W. Smith from Edward Agar Horatio Nelson: 1938.