G. K. CHESTERTON PAPERS. VOL. CCLXXXVII (ff. 176).
1. ff. 1-24v. Correspondence between Dorothy Collins and Maisie Ward; -1972. Mostly concerning the publication of Ward's Gilbert Keith Chesterton and Return to Chesterton, and the purchase of J. D. Orpen's collection of Chesterton material (see also below). For correspondence between Dorothy Collins and Maisie Ward concerning the publication of collections of Chesterton's work see Add. 73231 C.
2. ff. 25-61v. Correspondence of Dorothy Collins with John Denys Orpen concerning the sale of Orpen's collection of books by and press cuttings about Chesterton; 1952-1953. With a letter from Orpen to Maisie Ward. The versos of ff. 42, 43, 55, 56 bear typewritten copies of parts of unidentified articles by Chesterton. For correspondence between Dorothy Collins and Maisie Ward on this topic see above. For the collection of press-cuttings see Add. 73440-73450.
3. ff. 62-128. Correspondence of Dorothy Collins with Kevin Scannell; 1954-1973, n.d.
4. ff. 129-176. Correspondence with Alan L. Maycock concerning his book The Man Who Was Orthodox (1964); 1956-1963, n.d. Other correspondence relating to this book is in the archives of St Paul's School.
- ff. 1-24v Maisie Ward, afterwards Sheed; author and publisher: Correspondence with D. E. Collins of Maisie Ward: -1972: Partly signed, partly copies, partly typewritten copies.
- ff. 25-61v John Denys Orpen, Vicar of Peaslake, county Surrey: Correspondence with D. E. Collins of John Denys Orpen: 1952-1953: Partly typewritten copies.
- ff. 62-128 Kevin Scannell, RC priest, of Dewsbury: Correspondence with D. E. Collins of Scannell (Kevin: 1954-1973, n.d.: Partly signed, partly typewritten copies.
- ff. 129-176 Alan Lawson Maycock, Keeper of the Old Library, Magdalene College, Cambridge: Correspondence with D. E. Collins of Alan Lawson Maycock: 1956-1963, n.d.: Partly typewritten copies.