Dorothy Edith Collins, secretary to G K Chesterton: Amendments and corrections to articles, etc., by G. K. Chesterton, prepared for publication by Dorothy Edith Collins: [1923-1975]: Autogr.
G. K. CHESTERTON PAPERS. VOL. LXXXIII A, B. Papers for Autobiography, published London: Hutchinson, and Burns, Oates and Co., 1936 (Sullivan, no. 101); 1935-1936. Partly typewritten copy, partly autograph. Although published posthumously, the typescript bears the note that chapters 1 to 6 were sent to Messrs A. P. Watt and Son on 13 Dec. 1935.Two parts.
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 73268 A-B
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000049.0x000298
- Dates of Creation1935-1936
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 items
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)