G. K. CHESTERTON PAPERS. VOL. CXXIV C (ff. 94). Clues, instructions, and players' responses to a mystery game played at Top Meadow in 1929; . Autograph. Consists of eight instruction cards and seventeen players' cards each originally with six leaves attached. Most of the bows and pencils attached to the players' cards have not been retained.
G. K. CHESTERTON PAPERS. VOL. CXXIV C (ff. 94). Clues, instructions, and pl ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms73186-73484/addms73309c
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 73309 C
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000292.0x00004d
- Dates of Creation
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)