Returns of school log-books and other records in existence in Caernarfonshire, September-November 1941.
Returns of School Log-Books for Caernarfonshire
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb222-bmssrslb
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS RSLB
- Dates of Creation1941
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
A School Log-Book is a kind of journal of proceedings at a school, kept by the principal teacher. They are a valuable resource to the historian.
Incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users.
Description compiled by Elen Wyn Hughes, June 2003.
Other Finding Aids
A typescript catalogue is available at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor. Reference number : General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts 14814
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.