Correspondence, poems and other papers. Sassoon often issued his poems privately in limited editions, and some of these were seen through the press by A.T. Bartholomew, and later by Geoffrey Keynes. Some of the manuscripts therefore include their correspondence about publication, and transcripts by Keynes.
Siegfried Sassoon: Correspondence and Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 12 MS Add.8483-8494
- Dates of Creation1917-1959
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish .
- Physical Description11 volume(s) 11 volume1 file(s) 1 box-file
Scope and Content
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Other Finding Aids
A catalogue of the collection can be found on ArchiveSearch.