Bundle of maps and plans dating from the late 19th century and into the first half of the 20th century. They belonged to S Dawson Ware, mining engineer and relate to mines in the Llanrwst area.
Maps Relating to Mines in Llanrwst Area
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CMaps & Plans 29
- Dates of Creation[c. 1880s]-[c. 1940]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 part box
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research. Access to some documents may be restricted due to Data Protection legislation, Conwy Archives will advise where this is the case. For details and opening hours see http://www.conwy.gov.uk/en/Resident/Libraries-Museums-and-Archives/Archives/Archives.aspx.