The collection consists of the literary works and personal papers of E.H.W. Meyerstein. It includes:
- family correspondence, mostly letters to (398) and from (302) his mother, Jessy Louis Meyerstein, 1895-1940
- pocket books and diaries, 1906-51, n.d.
- photographs of Meyerstein, his family and friends, late 19th-20th century
- literary correspondence to and from Meyerstein, 1921-63
- drafts, fair copies and transcripts of Meyerstein's work including unpublished verse, four full-length novels in manuscript, short stories, and three- and one-act plays, early 20th century
- printed works, by, edited or regarding E.H.W. Meyerstein, 20th century
- offprints and unbound material, mid-20th century