- MS 575/3;MJ Letter from the secretary to Robert Towns, 9 September 1850 [Regarding company affairs] microfilm
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 The Southern Whale Fishery Company/1
- Dates of Creation9 September 1850
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionLetter. The letter is on microfilm.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence originates form the companies London office at 34 Cornhill, London. It deals with dispatches from Mr Charles Enderby including notice of the replacement of a Mr Smith as secretary and accountant.
Alternative Form Available
This is a copy.
Original in the Mitchell Library, part of the State Library of New South Wales reference As 138 (1982)