This series contains reports, memoranda and minutes of meetings relating to the engineering work and maintenance of LRT's subsidiary company BEL, including details of marketing and business plans, policy reports, sales opportunities, notes of BEL management and LRT Board meetings, management accounts, new engineering facilities at Aldenham, Standing Orders and reports on progress and the quality of maintenance. Also includes an agreement with the DAF company to put their engines in LRT buses and a report by the Monopolies and Mergers Commission, as well as plans to convert a bus to carry five wheelchair passengers.
London Regional Transport: Bus Engineering Limited (BEL): Reports, Minutes and Correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb2856-(new)lt000338
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000338
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 a/c560
- Dates of Creation1985-1987
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description16 folder(s)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
These records were transferred to the Group Archive following review at the London Transport Records Centre.