B&W photographic print. 'A line of Angami men planting rice in a flooded paddy field. This takes place in June.'
Angami men planting rice
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 58/02/Y/08
- Dates of Creation? 1936
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialNo linguistic content
- Physical Description1 photograph
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Shipirr is also known as Thachumi.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright held by Christoph von Fürer-Haimendorf