B&W photographic print. 'They camped in the only site available within reach of their objective, a very narrow, awkward space where they were short of water.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 58/02/A/05
- Dates of Creation8 April 1923
- Language of MaterialNo linguistic content
- Physical Description1 photograph
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Yungya is also known as Aopao or Ao Pao and resides in the Champang H.Q. of the Mon District, Nagaland, India.
Ethnicity: Konyak Naga
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
8 x 5.5cm