B&W photographic print. 'The party camped here after crossing the Dikhu River, which at that date formed the boundary between administered and unadministered territory.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 58/02/A/03
- Dates of Creation5 April 1923
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 photograph
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
The Dikhu River is also known as the Tsula River.
Ethnicity: Konyak Naga
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
8 x 5.5cm